Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry - Returning Hunters to their heritage as food providers.
Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry is working with churches, food banks, and shelters to provide venison to the needy.
- Farming4Hunger - a non-profit organization that plants, grows, harvests and packages local produce for the hungry in Southern Maryland.
- Learn more about how to end hunger. Visit www.feedingamerica.org
- • National Council on the Aging, this site provides a calculator for federal benefits available to seniors. www.benefitscheckup.org
- Center on Hunger and Poverty
Part of Brandeis University's Heller School for Social Policy and Management, the center releases policy papers and research concerning hunger and poverty.
- Maryland Hunger Solutions
- SHARE Food Network is an amazing and unique program that is open to everyone. SHARE distributes high quality affordable and nutritious food as a way to build community and strengthen families.